Limburgse Limburgse Vissers
Visforum met allerlei leuke weetjes en tips

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

previous games. Papelbon is ready to

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Limburgse Vissers -> Algemene tips
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 10-12-2018 01:33:47    Onderwerp: previous games. Papelbon is ready to Reageren met citaat

LOS ANGELES -- The young Calgary Flames hung in with one of the NHLs best teams until the last minute, when T. Authentic Jacob de la Rose Jersey .J. Brodie capitalized on the Los Angeles Kings final mistake. Brodie scored the tiebreaking power-play goal with 29.7 seconds to play, and Calgary rallied for a 3-2 victory over the Kings on Monday night. He beat Conn Smythe Trophy winner Jonathan Quick for his fifth career goal to cap an encouraging evening for the Flames, who had lost on the first two California stops of their road trip. Calgary was picked near the bottom of most Western Conference projections after a thorough off-season overhaul, but the Flames had enough hustle and good fortune to knock off the veteran Kings. "Real gutsy effort, and (we) scored three goals on the power play," Calgary coach Bob Hartley said. "We knew coming here that it would be physical, so there would be power plays on both sides, and I think we won the special teams battle." The Flames got a power play with 2:12 left in regulation when Dennis Wideman fell to the ice near the benches, drawing a hooking penalty on Anze Kopitar. With the man advantage nearly expired, Brodie collected a bouncing pass from Jiri Hudler in the slot and beat Quick for Calgarys third power-play goal of the night. "We want to jump up into the play as much as possible, and if theres opportunities there, we want to take them," Brodie said. "The puck was bouncing, so I didnt want it to hop on me. I knew Quick was down on the right side of the net, so I thought Id put it to the other side where Huds was, just in case he stopped it and there was a rebound." Mike Cammalleri scored in his season debut for the Flames, and rookie Sean Monahan added another power-play goal in the second period. Karri Ramo stopped 27 shots in his first victory for Calgary. Jeff Carter scored a tying short-handed goal late in the second period for the Kings, who had won 17 of their previous 19 home games. Quick made 22 saves, and Drew Doughty scored an early power-play goal in just Los Angeles second loss in seven games. "I thought we looked fatigued," Los Angeles coach Darryl Sutter said. "Tonight was 10 (games) in 19 (days), and the other team was clearly fresher than ours. It made a big difference." All five goals in the game were scored on special teams. Calgarys league-worst penalty kill gave up another goal, while the Kings had one of the NHLs best penalty-killing units before giving up three to the Flames. The decisive penalty on Kopitar drew howls of disbelief from Staples Center fans, who saw Wideman take a tumble on what appeared to be an innocent stick check. But both Kopitar and Sutter blamed the Kings for a night full of bad decisions. "Doesnt matter if it was a good or bad call," Kopitar said. "I shouldnt have put my team in that position. ... Everything was off. We didnt play our game." Calgary didnt record a shot on goal in the final 13:52 of a tentative first period, and Los Angeles went ahead when Doughty put a wrist shot in the top corner of Ramos net. Doughty has goals in back-to-back games after the $56 million defenceman went without a point for seven consecutive games. Cammalleri evened it on a power play early in the second period, beating Quick after a cross-ice pass from Hudler. Cammalleri, the Flames leading scorer last season, sat out the first seven games of this year with an upper-body injury. Monahan put the Flames ahead at the close of a sharp passing sequence for the Flames, batting home a loose puck on another power play. The 19-year-old centre already has six goals in his first eight NHL games since Calgary chose him with the sixth overall pick this summer. The Kings evened it up with an impressive short-handed rush from Carter, who took the puck at his blue line and fended off Mark Giordano before throwing it at Mike Richards in front, where the puck deflected off Widemans stick and beat Ramo. Carter, who led the Western Conference with 26 goals last season, has five goals in another strong start for the Kings. NOTES: Los Angeles D Robyn Regehr played his first 11 NHL seasons with Calgary before getting traded to Buffalo in 2011. ... Hudler had two assists. He has scored in each of the Flames eight games this season, the only player in the NHL without a scoreless game yet this season. ... Ramo started his second straight game despite giving up five goals in San Jose last Saturday. Joey MacDonald is expected to start Tuesday in Phoenix. ... David and Victoria Beckham were at the game with their children. Dodgers C Tim Federowicz and "Parks and Recreation" star Retta also attended. Authentic Antti Niemi Jersey . -- Having already fallen behind because of the NFL lockout, Blaine Gabbert couldnt afford a lengthy holdout. Authentic Bob Gainey Jersey . TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie tweeted that its believed the Flames are working towards a new contract with the defenceman. http://www.cheapnhlcanadiensjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-phillip-danault-jersey . Its not intended to be some magical formula and doesnt apply any context, like, for example, taking injuries into account. This remedial statistical method has gone 9-5 in picks through the first three rounds.PHILADELPHIA -- Rain gave a pair of depleted bullpens a little boost. Tuesday nights game between the Atlanta Braves and Philadelphia Phillies was postponed by inclement weather, allowing both managers to rest their weary closers an extra day. A makeup date wasnt announced. Its expected the game will be played when the Braves return to Philadelphia on June 27-29. David Hale, the Braves scheduled starter, will be skipped. Julio Teheran (1-1) faces Phillies ace Cliff Lee (2-1) on Wednesday night. Alex Wood (2-1) goes against A.J. Burnett (0-1) in the series finale Thursday afternoon. Hale will be available in the bullpen the next two games and is scheduled to start Sunday. "This lets us recharge that bullpen a little bit," Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said. Gonzalez wouldnt say whether closer Craig Kimbrel would have been available Tuesday. Kimbrel, who experienced shoulder discomfort after recording his fifth save on Saturday, is day to day and David Carpenter got the save in Atlantas 9-6 comeback win Monday night. "Kimbrel played catch today. Nothing major," Gonzalez said. "Hopefully tomorrow he wakes up a little better, progresses." The Phillies wasted a five-run rally in the eighth inning of the series opener when Jaake Diekman allowed a grand slam to Dan Uggla in the ninth inning. Authentic Saku Koivu Jersey. Diekman was trying for his first career save filling in for Jonathan Papelbon, who pitched the three previous games. Papelbon is ready to go and the overused bullpen could benefit from the night off. Philadelphias relievers have the third-highest ERA in the majors at 5.53. It hasnt helped that starters have pitched more than six innings just twice in 13 games. "The game starts with pitching and defence," Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg said. "I think overall our pitchers have to establish the strike zone and work ahead in the counts. I think that is a big part in why were playing the slowest games and longest games in baseball. Every time I look at the clock and leave, its almost midnight. I cant believe it, but it is what it is." The Phillies are averaging 3 hours, 17 minutes for their games. Only two other teams are longer. "Our pitchers are throwing a lot of pitches, so on the starting-pitching side of things theyve been limited on the time that they can be out there," Sandberg said. "And then weve had to use our bullpen and then with some of our bullpen guys it has been the same thing with the amount of pitches coming out of the pen." cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Limburgse Vissers -> Algemene tips Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: