Limburgse Limburgse Vissers
Visforum met allerlei leuke weetjes en tips

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

hit another road bump

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Limburgse Vissers -> Algemene tips
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 11-12-2018 02:08:05    Onderwerp: hit another road bump Reageren met citaat

INDIAN WELLS, Calif. Authentic Giannis Antetokounmpo Jersey . -- Third-seeded Victoria Azarenka tumbled out of the BNP Paribas Open on Friday night in her first match in more than a month, falling 6-0, 7-6 (2) to American Lauren Davis. Azarenka, from Belarus, had been sidelined since the Australian Open because of a left foot injury that required her to wear a boot for several weeks. The two-time Australian Open champion, hampered by nerve damage between her toes, limped visibly at times, had trouble serving, fell to her knees several times, broke a racket after double-faulting to fall behind 4-3 in the second set, and fought back tears. "Basically, all I had was my fighting spirit," Azarenka said. "When Im on the court I try to give as much as I can, even on one leg. I try to do my best in tough situations. Thats part of our job." She isnt sure if shell try to play in the Sony Open in Florida in 10 days. "I want to be pain-free because its not to the most fun to be out there like that," Azarenka said. Most of the other second-round matches were routine. Second-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland got it started by beating qualifier Heather Watson of Britain 6-4, 6-3. Later in the day session, No. 6 Simona Halep, No. 7 Jelana Jankovic, No. 9 Sara Errani and No. 10 Caroline Wozniacki were straight-set winners. Two-time tournament champion Daniela Hantuchova of Slovakia, seeded 29th, fell to American Varvara Lepchenko, 6-3, 6-2. No. 18 Eugenie Bouchard of Montreal downed Chinas Shuai Peng 6-2, 6-2, and Toronto-born Sharon Fichman fell to Italys Sara Errani 6-1, 6-1. Meanwhile, with the men finishing their first round, Roger Federer and Stanislas Wawrinka, the 2008 Olympic doubles gold medallists for Switzerland, teamed up again for a 6-2, 6-7 (4), (10-6) victory over Rohan Bopanna of India and Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi of Pakistan in a match played in the new 8,000-seat Stadium 2. "I dont know if it was sold out, but it felt like very, very full," said Federer, a four-time singles champion at Indian Wells. "Youre not probably going to achieve that on centre court (where capacity is 16,100) for a doubles. But that was a perfect setup, a feeling, and we can thank the tournament and (owner) Larry Ellison for building such a court so quickly. "Its nice to see the game grow and seeing people coming out and enjoying it. Its great. I really had a great time out there with Stan today." Wawrinka is the Australian Open champion. "It took me time to realize really what I did in Australian Open," said Wawrinka, who is the No. 3 seed and could meet No. 7 Federer in the quarterfinals and top-seeded Rafael Nadal in the semifinals. "Still when Im saying that I won a Grand Slam its still strange for me, but thats why it was good to be home during three weeks. It was good to be with the family, to take more time for myself. Wawrinkas second-round opponent will be Ivo Karlovic of Croatia, and Federer will open his title bid against French qualifier Paul-Henry Mathieu. Wawrinka and Federer both will play Saturday afternoon. In other first-round doubles action, Americans Raquel Kops-Jones and Abigail Spears downed Fichman and her American partner Megan Moulton-Levy 7-6 (4), 6-2. Spaniards David Marrero and Fernando Verdasco defeated Vernon, B.C., native Vasek Pospisil and his partner Pablo Andujar of Spain 7-6 (4), 6-3. On Saturday night, Nadal will take on Radek Stepanek. Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Juan Martin del Potro, Richard Gasquet and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga are the other top-10 players competing in doubles. Authentic Thon Maker Jersey . Louis Blues and back into top spot of the TSN.ca NHL Power Rankings. The Sharks had been ranked No. Authentic Matthew Dellavedova Jersey . -- Ricky Romeros comeback bid hit another road bump Tuesday in an ugly 18-4 Jays loss to a Detroit Tigers split squad. http://www.cheapbucksjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-eric-bledsoe-jersey .C. - Alberta prop Andrew Tiedemann will captain Canada against Uruguay on Friday, the opening day of competition at the IRB Americas Rugby Championship.The Calgary Stampeders have signed import defensive lineman Kevin Dixon. Dixon played nine games with the Stamps in 2011, including two starts. He recorded 14 tackles, including two tackles for loss, two sacks and one forced fumble. Dixon attended training camp with the Stampeders in 2013 after missing the entire 2012 season with a knee injury. "Kevin showed great promise as a rookie in 2011 and I know that he has worked extremely hard to get healthy again,&quoot; said Hufnagel. Authentic Brook Lopez Jersey. "I look forward to seeing him back on the field at full strength." Prior to joining the Stampeders, Dixon attended training camp with the Seattle Seahawks. "Im proud to be back with the Stampeders," said Dixon. "Im so happy to get another chance to play with the team I started my career with and Im looking forward to getting back on the field again. Im feeling great and Im ready to go." cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Limburgse Vissers -> Algemene tips Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: