Limburgse Limburgse Vissers
Visforum met allerlei leuke weetjes en tips

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

, who leads the Islanders with seven goals, tied it on a pow

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Limburgse Vissers -> Zitkisten
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-12-2018 01:58:29    Onderwerp: , who leads the Islanders with seven goals, tied it on a pow Reageren met citaat

Jordan Spieth admits he is motivated by the form of Jason Day as he looks to end his poor record at the AT&T Byron Nelson this week. Wholesale Dallas Stars Jerseys . Victory in last weeks Players Championship was Days seventh in his last 17 events, taking the Australian 2.4 points clear of Spieth at the top of the world rankings.Spieth missed the cut at TPC Sawgrass in his first event since a back-nine collapse at the Masters, but now looks to bounce back with an improved display in his home state. Jordan Spieth played alongside Jason Day at last weeks Players Championship The 22-year-old has a poor record at Four Seasons, not finishing inside the top-25 since a tie for 16th as an amateur in 2010, but feels his game is heading in the right direction.I feel great about the way Im hitting the ball right now, Spieth told a press conference on Tuesday.I didnt have my putter last week and did some good work with Cameron [McCormick, his coach] the last two days and I seem to have gotten that back.I know it was something simple and it was. So, if we can just continue to do that and roll those putts in, well be in business. Spieth has posted five top-10 finishes in 11 worldwide starts in 2016 I was on my A game for all four rounds [at the AT&T] in 2010 and three out of the four in 2011. I just havent had my A game this week since then.Do I know why? Not necessarily. One time, I think I wasnt driving it well. The next, I just didnt make anything. Im looking for it all to click. I would really like to win this tournament.The world No 2 tees off alongside Jason Dufner and Jimmy Walker for the opening two rounds, with Spieth trying to reduce the gap between him and Day in the battle for top spot.Asked if he used Days recent success as motivation, Spieth said: Especially playing with him in these kinds of weeks where hes doing what hes doing. Days victory at TPC Sawgrass was his third for the year Hes playing his game. He believes his game is better than anybody elses and hes on his game and so it is better than everyone elses. I know that feeling and Im looking to get that back and definitely theres some motivation there.With what hes doing right now I think I can win the next two events and Im still not going to surpass him in the world rankings. Hes separated himself and that bothers me and it motivates me.Watch the AT&T Byron Nelson live throughout the week on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf Also See: Day strolls to Sawgrass title Days magnificent seven Player reaction to Sawgrass set-up Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Authentic Bill Masterton Jersey . -- Jerry Rice Jr. Authentic Alexander Radulov Jersey . Better still, its in the same team and there are 13 races left for it to develop. http://www.cheapstarsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-remi-elie-jersey .J. - Henrik Lundqvist has done more than set a couple of franchise records for the New York Rangers this week.LOS ANGELES, Calif. - The New York Islanders stumbled into Southern California with a three-game skid and a sputtering offence. After back-to-back victories over two NHL powers, its clear the Isles got much more than a tan from their time in the sun.Kyle Okposo and Frans Nielsen scored in the shootout, and the Islanders emerged with a 2-1 victory over the Los Angeles Kings on Thursday night.Chad Johnson stopped 28 shots and Brock Nelson scored in the first period for the Islanders, who snapped their slump with an overtime win over NHL-leading Anaheim one night earlier. New York then allowed fewer than two goals for the first time all season while shutting down the defending Stanley Cup champions.Thats not a bad bit of work in the Southland.Its tough playing back-to-backs, said Johnson, who turned aside Anze Kopitar and Jeff Carter in the shootout. So for us as a group, it was an awesome effort for us to be able to come in here and be able to get four points here against two really good teams. Its a good confidence booster for us.Okposo and Nielsen put nasty shots past Jonathan Quick, who made 25 saves. The Islanders scoring struggles havent evaporated, but their penalty-killing and goaltending was good enough to silence two road crowds in two days.These are two of the hardest buildings to play in on the road, for sure, Islanders defenceman Travis Hamonic said. And obviously, these are two world-class teams. So it was a gutty effort from our guys in both games.New York had lost four straight at Staples Center, but the Islanders young core appears to be learning from its past mistakes.When you lose three games in a row, then you look at our track record in the past, and it hasnt been good, Okposo said. But in this room, we never panicked. We knew what we had, and we know the way we can play.Dwight King scored an early goal for the Kings in their return from a 1-3-1 road trip. Los Angeles had won six straight at home after the longest perfect homestand in franchise history last month.The Kings saw several possitives in their fifth defeat in six games, but realized the champions frequently sputtering offence must improve. Authentic Ben Bishop Jersey. Maybe we took it for granted that they played last night and we didnt come out hard enough, defenceman Drew Doughty said. We were fully prepared. We should have come out better, and we didnt.Neither team generated much offence after the opening minutes in an occasionally tedious game.King put Los Angeles ahead 3:49 in when he deflected Mike Richards shot from the corner at an awkward angle, the puck trickling past Johnson.But Los Angeles couldnt score again in its return from a road trip featuring only nine goals in five games. The Kings lost their first four on the trip before beating Dallas on Tuesday.There were some good spots in the game, King said. We had a lot of good looks. Guys were moving and creating things, so we can take some positives from it.Nelson, who leads the Islanders with seven goals, tied it on a power play late in the first, putting it into a small hole underneath Quicks glove arm at the post.The final two periods featured few genuine scoring opportunities, although Quick denied Nelson in the slot on a great chance in the third. Quick then stopped a point-blank attempt by Lubomir Visnovksy in overtime.Conn Smythe Trophy winner Justin Williams missed his first game for the Kings since the start of the 2011-12 season, sitting out with blurred vision in his right eye after the Stars Brendan Dillon clipped him in the face.Williams had played in 255 consecutive regular-season games for the Kings, winning two of his three Stanley Cup titles along the way. He has scored just one goal in 13 games this season.NOTES: The Islanders scratched defenceman Brian Strait and forward Cory Conacher. Scoreless centre Casey Cizikas returned to the lineup after being a healthy scratch in Anaheim. ... New York wraps up its five-game road trip Saturday at Arizona. ... Los Angeles hosts Vancouver on Saturday before two Freeway Faceoff games against the Ducks next week. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Limburgse Vissers -> Zitkisten Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: