Limburgse Limburgse Vissers
Visforum met allerlei leuke weetjes en tips

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

uits his game. In open space and quick rapid fire action/rea

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Limburgse Vissers -> Zitkisten
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-12-2018 02:11:17    Onderwerp: uits his game. In open space and quick rapid fire action/rea Reageren met citaat

We won! Over two weeks on the road, two tournaments, 12 games of sevens, two different countries and finally we are heading home, but this time as winners! It has certainly been a while. Cheap Blazers Jerseys Free Shipping ... we havent won a sevens tournament since Houston 2013. That probably sounds like a long time. Thats because it is.You forget about what making a final actually means. Once you have got over the heart palpitations of having to play a 20-minute final (six minutes longer than normal, which dont be fooled, is a long time), you also realise that you will get to walk out and sing your national anthem. Thats something easily taken for granted in the 15s format but a real sense of achievement and a very special moment at the end of a tournament.We knew we were onto something after Atlanta; the results, yes, but more importantly the performances and the way we were now playing the game.If you had watched us on day one in Langford, you would be forgiven for thinking Atlanta was somewhat of a fluke.Safe to say, some decent results but actually not necessarily performances we were proud of. As I said last time, sevens is a funny old game and thankfully for us, our day two performances turned out to be unbeatable. England dominated in the second half to conquer champions New Zealand 31-14 after trailing 14-7 Everyone always tries to look for patterns in good performances; how the warm-up was, were people quiet or loud, what songs were being played, what was the mood etc.If you carry on in the same vein, our key to success this tournament was all down to James Bay and coffee. Trekking our coffee machine halfway around the worl, only to find out that the voltage difference meant it wouldnt work, was as bad news to some of the girls as losing their boots would have been.After struggling with little or no coffee on day one because the tournament coffee was lukewarm and instant, day two was like Christmas when our performance manager and strength and conditioning coach wandered off to the local coffee shop.As a non-coffee drinker, the transformation was quite shocking... it was like giving oxygen to a dying flame, or heat to snow, or too much sugar to a child. We had turned from a slightly irritable dont talk to me unless you have to team into one full of life and exuberance.I am, obviously, exaggerating slightly but if thats what it takes, lets hope Rio does good coffee!The final was one hell of a game of sevens. I can happily admit that now, safe in the knowledge of the result and having recovered from what felt like my heart trying to escape my chest. Time for some team bonding after Englands Sevens triumph The first half was one of try-scoring ping pong. Theyd score then we would then they would etc... the one thing you want to do in a final is try to avoid looking at the big screen, as the clock is never going to be your friend.I made this mistake - the screen read seven minutes to go. Seven minutes to go when you are already exhausted is not what you want to see. That is the length of a normal half and I already felt like the treacle had taken hold of my legs.There comes a point in most games where you know that youve done it. Either there isnt enough time left or the score is too big; or in this game, a combination of the two.Kicking the ball off the field once the hooter had blown was such a relief... a relief for my body that is. It was also a relief that we had actually just proven what were capable of. We have now just made our lives a whole lot more difficult... backing it up.This was a long trip. Not in a bad way but two intense tournaments in as many weeks is a tough task mentally and physically. However, the most important thing is, we headed back to London carrying silverware and one happy team. Also See: SportsWomen Latest Show News Latest News SportsWomen Video Wholesale Blazers Jerseys .J. -- Rampage Jackson scowled, howled, then bellowed to the crowd: "Im back! Im back!" With rebuilt knees and a new promotion, Jackson might have one more act left in MMA. Authentic Moe Harkless Jersey . Torres calmly stroked a 51st-minute spot kick down the middle with goalkeeper Romel Quinonez diving right to convert a penalty earned by Javi Martinez. Spain controlled play at the Sanchez Pizjuan but found it hard to convert against a well-organized Bolivian team before Iniesta charged forward to curl around Quinonez in the 84th to seal victory. http://www.cheapblazersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-seth-curry-jersey . Traditional contenders Brazil, Greece and Turkey drew the other three spots to complete the 24-team field for this summers tournament in Spain, basketball governing body FIBA announced Saturday at its meeting in Barcelona.TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on Eric Bledsoe of the Suns, Isaiah Thomas of the Kings, the potential return of Kobe Bryant, Kyle Korver of the Hawks, Evan Turner of the Sixers and the Raptors current situation. 1. Eric Bledsoe (Suns): Love how hes playing. This guy competes; plain and simple. Love his defensive intensity and ability to disrupt your flow, averaging close to two steals per game. His efficiency (50 per cent) has been impressive considering hes a below average distance shooter but he can get in the lane and break you down off the bounce. Finishes at the rim: fearless. Hes putting up major numbers (20.4 ppg and 4.6 rpg / close to seven assists per game) and was a wonderful pickup. The opportunity is there for him and hes taking advantage. 2. Isaiah Thomas (Kings): This little guy gets everything out of his game and then some. No back down and his quickness and change of speeds are tough to guard. Really improved. Averaging close to 18 ppg and close to five assists per game. Shoots it well from 3-point range at 43 per cent and is a major pest defensively. Always love to root for the underdogs and wasnt a high pick like teammate Jimmer Fredette yet hes got all of his minutes. Its not about your draft slot, its always decided between the lines. Respect him. 3. Kobe Bryant (Lakers): Lots of chatter out of LA that hes ahead of schedule with his rehab from a torn achilles. Im a huge fan and hes one of the greats of this era. Wont find a nastier guy when the game is on the line. Want him on my side. Fingers crossed that he doesnt rush it back. The mans got incredible will and drive but I hope that he takes it easy and makes sure hes being very cautious before he steps out there on the court. His pride will get the best of him once hes in the games so make sure you can demand lots of yourself and perform at a relatively high level before you subject yourself to the scrutiny. Look forward to seeing him (Raptors are in LA on Dec Cool yet for the sake of his health and the game, I want to see him when hes truly ready. 4. Kyle Korver (Hawks): I watch this guy and hes the model of efficiency and hhas outstanding feel for what exactly his role is. Authentic Nik Stauskas Jersey. The man shoots it (54 per cent and 51 per cent from long distance) and gets you 13 ppg which is very respectable. Really good at moving without the ball and cuts hard and is masterful at his screen usage. Excellent catch and shoot game and can create with a bounce or two. Spaces the floor out and opens major driving lanes for teammates like Jeff Teague which makes everyone better. Each place he has played (Philadelphia, Utah and Chicago), his coaches and teammates respect his professionalism and value of team play. Its no surprise that he stays at a good level, he knows exactly whats expected of him and he delivers on it. 5. Evan Turner (Sixers): Having a terrific start to the season (22 ppg and 6.3 rpg/47 per cent shooting) after being considered a disappointment early in his career. Very strong guy whos one of the best rebounding guards in the league. Explosive at the point of attack and gets to the rim and finishes with authority. Seems to be more relaxed and having fun playing for new coach Brett Brown. Some guys just take longer and more importantly style of play many times sets the tone for a career path. The Sixers go up and down and play fast and this better suits his game. In open space and quick rapid fire action/reaction situations, he thrives. 6 Toronto Raptors: I know, I know, I must have had a little something extra in my cup of tea this morning but hey what the heck! The Raps are playing for top spot in the Atlantic Division Wednesday at Philly. Whod have thunk it? Lets get the W and no Looking back. Atlantic Division Champs - Playoffs - Home Court: Dare to dream a little bit. Wouldnt that be fun? I know the folks in Tank Nation think Im nuts and Im yanking some chains here but lets enjoy the ride and see how it all shakes out. Remember the wacky 2006-07 season? None of us saw it coming with the Raps winning the division. I doubt it will happen but lets have some fun for a change and value winning. Minds off the ping-pong balls and lets be a firtst-place team for a few days. Onward and upward. I know, Im losing it! cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Limburgse Vissers -> Zitkisten Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: