Limburgse Limburgse Vissers
Visforum met allerlei leuke weetjes en tips

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

CHARLOTTE, N. [url=http://www.wholesaleairmaxauthentic.us/]W

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Limburgse Vissers -> Karper aas en grondvoer
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 15-12-2018 02:31:05    Onderwerp: CHARLOTTE, N. [url=http://www.wholesaleairmaxauthentic.us/]W Reageren met citaat

CHARLOTTE, N. Wholesale Nike Air Max Shoes .C. -- LeBron James called comments on an audio recording of a man identified as Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling "appalling" and said hes not sure if he would suit up for the remainder of the NBA playoffs if he played for the Clippers. "Theres no room for Donald Sterling in the NBA -- there is no room for him," the Heat forward said Saturday night before a playoff game against the Charlotte Bobcats. The league said Saturday it was investigating the recording posted on TMZs website, calling the comments "disturbing and offensive." James said NBA Commissioner Adam Silver should take swift action if the comments are found to be made by Sterling. "Obviously, if the reports are true its unacceptable in our league," James said. "It doesnt matter, white, black or Hispanic -- all across the races its unacceptable. As the commissioner of our league they have to make a stand. They have to be very aggressive with it. I dont know what it will be, but we cant have that in our league. "Were the model citizen of all sports around the world because we are the most recognizable figures. ... Its very disrespectful and its appalling." One of James best friends, Chris Paul, plays for the Clippers. James said he hasnt spoken with Paul, but "I can only imagine what is going through his head." "I have kind of wavered back and forth if I would actually sit out," James said. "If our owner would come out and say the things he said I would have to sit down with my teammates and talk to my family because at the end of the day, our family and teammates are way more important than that,. Basketball is huge and the playoffs have been unbelievable so far and I hate that something has to come out." In the recording, the man on the recorder questions his girlfriends association with minorities. James said hes not angry about the comments, just disappointed. "I can only imagine if a player came out and said something of that stature what would happen to us as players," James said. "I believe in Adam (Silver) and I believe in the NBA and they have to do something very fast before this really gets out of hand. But like I said there is no room for Donald Sterling in our league." Cheap Air Max Authentic . - In about six minutes, the Memphis Grizzlies had allowed their 23-point lead to be cut to seven. Air Max Wholesale Free Shipping . Granlund scored 2:04 into the first period. Max Reinhart, on his first NHL shift of the season, neatly stripped the puck from Zack Smith at the Senators blue-line. As he moved in, his attempted shot deflected into the slot where Granlund buried a shot past Craig Anderson. http://www.wholesaleairmaxauthentic.us/ . -- Derek Jeter says the New York Yankees have no choice but to move forward now that Alex Rodriguez has accepted his suspension for the 2014 season.PITTSBURGH, Pa. - Jack Kearney serves many roles in his part-time job as chief of security for the Pittsburgh Steelers. The boss at his full-time job at the Allegheny County Sheriffs Dept. says cleaning up for players who run in to legal trouble is not one of them.Allegheny County Sheriff William Mullen dismissed an ESPN report (http://es.pn/1y3VLk9) that suggested Kearney has used his influence to assist Steelers when they run afoul of the law.The report, published Thursday, suggested Kearney — who is a lieutenant in charge of the fugitive squad — helped tackle Mike Adams put together a story for authorities following a late-night incident in a popular bar area in 2013 that left Adams with multiple stab wounds.Mullen called the accusations just not true, saying Kearney has been a model employee.Kearney has moonlighted as the teams chief of security since 2001. While the job typically requires Kearney to go over the suggested 30-hour maximum for deputies who take on second careers, Mullen said it has never prevented Kearney from fulfilling his duties with the sheriffs department. Mullen said the risk of a conflict of interest is no higher than with most other secondary jobs held by sheriffs office employees.Mullen described Kearneys role with the Steelers as a babysitter or travelling secretary. The report said Kearney fast tracks gun permits for players, a courtesy Mullen said the office extends for others when requested.While Muullen said there is no evidence of any wrongdoing by Kearney the office would investigate any formal complaints. Cheap Air Max Wholesale. The sheriff said Kearney has been the subject of only one such complaint during his time with the Steelers, when a federal marshal claimed Kearney overstepped his bounds while marshals attempted to track down a member of the teams practice squad in 2007 who was wanted for questioning in a prostitution ring.The team said it is not aware of any grey areas between Kearneys position with the sheriffs office and his role with the organization.His services are provided on a part-time basis, with the majority of his time coming during the football season, the team said in a statement. We are not aware of any conflicts in regard to his time on Steelers matters, nor are we aware of any conflicts of interest.Mullen said there are no plans to take any sort of disciplinary action against Kearney and he will not ask Kearney to step down from his post with the team.The reports main focus was on Kearneys involvement in incident with Adams, pointing out Kearney moved Adams vehicle and spoke to Adams in hospital before Adams gave a second statement to authorities. Mullen said Kearney moved the truck with the permission of Pittsburgh police about 12 hours after the stabbing. Kearney apprehended one of the three men arrested in the alleged attack, which Mullen said is just an example of Kearney doing his job. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Limburgse Vissers -> Karper aas en grondvoer Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: