Limburgse Limburgse Vissers
Visforum met allerlei leuke weetjes en tips

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

The fifth-annual Kraft Celebration Tour hits the road this F

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Limburgse Vissers -> Algemene tips
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 20-12-2018 04:01:44    Onderwerp: The fifth-annual Kraft Celebration Tour hits the road this F Reageren met citaat

The fifth-annual Kraft Celebration Tour hits the road this Friday beginning with a special stop in Northern Canada, as Fort Smith, N. Raptors Jerseys China .W.T becomes the first ever territory to host the Tour. From Friday, Aug. 16 to Sunday, Aug. 25, the Kraft Celebration Tour criss-crosses the country to visit this years 10 winning communities alongside Canadas #1 sports news program, SPORTSCENTRE on TSN (see below for broadcast schedule). The 10 winning communities will also each receive $25,000 for the community projects nominated as part of this years campaign – from splash pads to curling rinks. The cross-country Kraft Celebration Tour kicks off this Friday in Fort Smith, N.W.T. "The Kraft Celebration Tour is all about recognizing our countrys vibrant communities, encouraging healthy, active lifestyles and bringing community projects to life," said Jack Hewitt, Vice-President of Marketing Services, Kraft Canada. "Visiting 10 communities across Canada in 10 days is an ambitious undertaking that Kraft Canada and our colleagues at TSN are very proud of. Were thrilled to begin this years Kraft Celebration Tour in Fort Smith and celebrate our first ever stop in Northern Canada. We couldnt have asked for a better host to mark this special milestone." Anchors Darren Dutchyshen and Jennifer Hedger kick off the Kraft Celebration Tour with a live broadcast of SPORTSCENTRE in Fort Smith on Friday, Aug. 16 at 6 p.m. ET on TSN. The following day, SPORTSCENTRE touches down in Morell, P.E.I., as anchors Rod Smith and Kate Beirness kick off the Eastern leg of the Tour when they bring SPORTSCENTRE to the Island on Saturday, Aug.17 at 3 p.m. ET on TSN. "Jen and I are so excited to bring SPORTSCENTRE to the Northwest Territories – weve never travelled that far north," said Darren Dutchyshen, anchor, SPORTSCENTRE. "This is my fifth year on the Kraft Celebration Tour, and its something special that I look forward to every summer. I cant wait to explore our beautiful country and take SPORTSCENTRE fans along for the ride." Dutchyshen and Hedger host SPORTSCENTRE from all winning communities in Western Canada, including Fort Smith, N.W.T., Invermere, B.C, Raymond, Alta., Rocanville, Sask., and Fort Frances, Ont. In Eastern Canada, Smith and Beirness bring TSNs flagship daily sportscast to Morell, P.E.I., Bridgewater, N.S, Fredericton, N.B., St-Étienne-de-Beauharnois, Que., and Wilmot, Ont. RDS anchors Luc Bellemare, Valérie Sardin, and reporter Geneviève Langlois join the Kraft Celebration Tour festivities in Quebec when they host a live broadcast of SPORTS 30 LE MAGAZINE from Saint-Étienne-de-Beauharnois, with Marc Labrecque providing special reports from Montreal as he covers the Alouettes. Broadcast ScheduleThe broadcast dates, locations, and live show times for the 2013 Kraft Celebration Tour editions of SPORTSCENTRE are as follows:• Fort Smith, N.W.T. – Friday, Aug. 16 at 6 p.m. ET on TSN• Morell, P.E.I. – Saturday, Aug. 17 at 3 p.m. ET on TSN• Bridgewater, N.S. – Sunday, Aug. 18 at 6 p.m. ET on TSN• Invermere, B.C. – Monday, Aug. 19 at 6 p.m. ET on TSN• Fredericton, N.B. – Tuesday, Aug. 20 at 6 p.m. ET on TSN• Raymond, Alta. – Wednesday, Aug. 21 at 6 p.m. ET on TSN• St-Étienne-de-Beauharnois, Que. – Thursday, Aug. 22 at 6 p.m. ET on TSN• Rocanville, Sask. – Friday, Aug. 23 at 6 p.m. ET on TSN• Wilmot, Ont. – Saturday, Aug. 24 at 6:30 p.m. ET on TSN2 (7 p.m. ET on TSN)• Fort Frances, Ont. – Sunday, Aug. 25 at 6 p.m. ET on TSN Last month, more than 3 million votes were recorded by Canadians from across the country to determine the 10 winning communities for this years Kraft Celebration Tour. Fort Frances, Ont. garnered the most votes in this years campaign with 518,082 votes cast in support of their nomination. Authentic Fred VanVleet Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap Raptors Jerseys Free Shipping . Anor had not scored since getting his first two goals of the season vs. Philadelphia on March 22 but struck with laser precision from distance in the 56th and 75th minutes. Montreal (3-10-5) lost its third straight and Impact coach Frank Klopas said it literally was a case of his players not stepping up. http://www.cheapraptorsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-c-j-miles-jersey . -- The NFL cancelled its Hall of Fame game between St.PINEHURST, N.C. -- Rickie Fowler turned in another strong finish in one of golfs biggest events and gained the experience of playing in the final group of a major. He will have to wait a little longer for his first major title or his second PGA Tour victory. The 25-year-old Fowler tied for second Sunday in the U.S. Open, finishing with a 2-over 72 for a 1-under 279 total at Pinehurst No. 2. Fowler and Erik Compton ended up eight strokes behind runaway winner Martin Kaymer, who dominated the tournament so completely the first two days that everyone else was playing for second. Ultimately, Fowler said, his second top-five major finish of the year is proof hes inching closer to some breakthrough moments -- the kind that could eliminate the questions about whether he is more hype than substance. "It doesnt matter what I do. Im always going to have critics," Fowler said. "... Obviously, theres been some great finishes, but I want to win and I want to win more." Fowlers only tour win came two years ago in the Wells Fargo Championship. He was two shots back at the Masters going into the final day before shooting 73 to tie for fifth. He has always attracted plenty of attention with his flamboyant style, from the knickers he wore Thursday in opening round in tribute to late U.S. Open champion Payne Stewart to the nearly head-to-toe orange of alma mater Oklahoma State he wore Sunday. His game has been a work in progress with swing coach Butch Harmon since the end of last year following the deathh of former coach Barry McDonnell in 2011. Authentic Norman Powell Jersey. While Fowler has shown improvement, he has also missed the cut in three of six events since the Masters. At Pinehurst No. 2, he shot even-par 70 on Thursday and Friday then followed with a 67 to put himself in the final group. But he never got much momentum Sunday, with his double bogey on the fourth hole -- he sank a long putt to avoid a triple -- stalling him early. He also hooked a tee shot on the 16th so badly that a man had to snatch up his child to avoid the ball skirting along the pine needles, though Fowler managed to save par on that hole before a bogey on 17 helped drop him into a tie for second. "He hit a couple of bad shots and that put him into some bad positions, but he saved it very well," Kaymer said. "... I was just hoping for him that he makes birdie on 18, because I think he really deserved to finish second here." Still, if Fowler felt disappointed with tying for second, he did not show it Sunday evening. As Compton talked with reporters, Fowler pulled out his cellphone and snapped a selfie with Compton in the background as he stood to the side waiting his turn. "Its kind of the same way handling rounds at the U.S. Open here," Fowler said about winning a major. "You cant get ahead of yourself, you have to stay patient, have to stay in the moment and keep going through the process. ... Were going to continue to do this and keep my game progressing the right way, and its just a matter of time." Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Limburgse Vissers -> Algemene tips Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: