Limburgse Limburgse Vissers
Visforum met allerlei leuke weetjes en tips

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Stinkerz Review

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Limburgse Vissers -> Algemene tips
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
rinesoxosin

BerichtGeplaatst: 01-08-2017 13:45:17    Onderwerp: Stinkerz Review Reageren met citaat

These are fun and stinky trading cards that my brother absolutely LOVED( he is 9). Each pack comes with 5 cards, one is a stinky card. That card actually smells. I love the stink that comes off because it is like no other trading card around. The cards can become stickers so you can stick them to your binders/folders. They have come out with their first series with 20 cards and are quickly coming out with series two.
Important to know:
* A pack of 5 cards costs $3.99
Pros:
* List everything you like about the product
Cons:
* The only thing that I would have to say is that I expected all five of the cards to smell and not just one.
Final thoughts:
I would buy this for my friends
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
rinesoxosin

BerichtGeplaatst: 01-08-2017 13:53:46    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Everything is fine and it works well with the Lego Star Wars Death Star team and it will be listed for other purposes.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Limburgse Vissers -> Algemene tips Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: