Limburgse Limburgse Vissers
Visforum met allerlei leuke weetjes en tips

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

As the March 5th trade deadline nears, there are only a coup

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Limburgse Vissers -> Algemene tips
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 23-04-2019 07:32:37    Onderwerp: As the March 5th trade deadline nears, there are only a coup Reageren met citaat

PHILADELPHIA -- Characterizing Day 2 of the NHL draft as "a good day," Calgary Flames general manager Brad Treliving pronounced himself "happy and excited" about the weekends transactions. Dana Barros Jersey . Among the teams moves was trading one of the teams two third round picks, no. 83 overall, to the Chicago Blackhawks for Brandon Bollig, a six-foot-two, 223-pound left-winger who had seven goals, seven assists, and 92 penalty minutes in 82 games last season. "Weve talked a little bit about adding some size to our lineup," said Treliving, "I think Brandons a guy that in a situation where hes maybe given a little bit more responsibility, a little bit more opportunity, I think theres still more growth to his game. "Weve got some young people coming and we want to make sure theyre surrounded by the right people. Hes won a Stanley Cup." Chicago GM Stan Bowman said the Blackhawks would miss Bolligs presence, but that they had to look to the future. "Its always tough when you trade a player whos been part of your group, a regular player for you," said Bowman. "But weve got to look at doing some things like that to prepare for next year." Chicago needed to make some moves to get under the salary cap, which is $69 million for the 2014-2015 season. The Flames took six-foot-six right-winger Hunter Smith from the OHLs Oshawa Generals with the 54th overall pick and six-foot-one defenceman Brandon Hickey from the AJHL in round three. The teams late-round picks were Swedens Adam Ollas Mattsson, a six-foot-four 209-pound blue-liner and six-foot-three, 216-pound Austin Carroll of the WHLs Victoria Royals. "Its not about just getting big," said Treliving. "All these guys bring a little something to the table. Hunter Smith is a guy that took a huge step this year, but hes still a young guy thats going to fill out." Smith was excited to play for a Flames franchise thats putting an emphasis on physical play. "I think Calgary is a great fit for me," said Smith. "Im a big, strong power winger; Im going to get in the corners and Im going to mess it up down there." In something of a mild surprise, the Flames took the no. 2-ranked goalie, Mason McDonald of the QMJHLs Charlottetown Islanders, with the 34th overall pick, passing up no. 1-ranked Thatcher Demko. "Lot of debate on it with the guys for the last few weeks," said Treliving. "Ultimately our goalie list had Mason at the top. Our guys liked this guy, he was there, we made the pick." The six-foot-two, 170-pound Halifax native began the 2013-2014 season with the Acadie-Bathurst Titan. A midseason trade moved him to Charlottetown where he finished the season with a combined eight wins, posting a 3.44 goals-against average and .900 save percentage. "We knew if we didnt take him there that we didnt have a chance to get him," said Treliving. Amateur scout Tom Webster, whos retiring after this draft, got a standing ovation before announcing the Flames final pick at no. 184. "He was emotional," said Treliving. "Thats the first time Ive seen a standing ovation on the floor for somebody. It shows the impact hes had to a lot of people out there." Justin Patton Jersey . It was well worth the wait. Manning and the Denver Broncos waited eight long months, then another 33 minutes to get the season started because of a lightning storm. Jimmy Butler Jersey . The time off didnt slow them down. Tyler Zeller scored a season-high 18 points and grabbed a career-best 15 rebounds, Kyrie Irving added 14 points and the Cavaliers pushed their winning streak to five games Tuesday night with a 114-85 victory over the skidding Philadelphia 76ers. http://www.76ersstore.com/kids-ben-simmons-76ers-jersey/ . They all do actually — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 22, 2014There is no confirmation that the date is actually happening, but that didnt stop Embiid from getting dressed up. Fresh cut..... Getting ready for dinner http://t.co/NNIfKyZQzx — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 23, 2014 Almost 930..6. Who is your favourite current wrestler?Respect the Alberto Del Rio7. Which wrestler do you still talk to the most often?The jabroni Nikolai Volkov, still I love him 8. When was the last time you saw The Ultimate Warrior before his recent passing?I dont remember9. Are there any wrestlers that you still dont like personally?VIRGIL, BRIAN BLAIR, I USE SAY F___ THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR BUT HE DIE NOW SO I DONT TALK BAD ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO DIE10. When you watch wrestling now, what has changed the most?Now different than before. Now the talent they dont have character like the Jake the Snake, Junk Yarrd Dog, Iron Sheik. Moses Malone Jersey. . Now they dont have same character. Still #1 company WWE11. You and Jose Canseco were together at an event last year. Did you say anything to him?I see that jabroni Jose Canseco, he try to get smart with me but he know I could break his neck and he said "Sheikie Baby, I love you, you are the legend" that way he show me the respect and now I am the legend, now I love him even if he have the raisin balls12. Finally, where do you stand with Hulk Hogan now. Is he a legend or a jabroni?Hulk Hogan, he ok with me, but still he the half and half ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
susanmayer

BerichtGeplaatst: 09-04-2021 07:24:42    Onderwerp: Net worth list Reageren met citaat

This is a list of richest people in the world based on real time assessment of wealth and assets by Forbes. Net worth list is limited to the top 20 individuals with a total net worth exceeding.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Limburgse Vissers -> Algemene tips Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: