Limburgse Limburgse Vissers
Visforum met allerlei leuke weetjes en tips

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

he twin Mercedes of Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hami

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Limburgse Vissers -> Aas en grondvoer
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-12-2018 01:35:04    Onderwerp: he twin Mercedes of Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hami Reageren met citaat

MONTREAL -- The twin Mercedes of Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton have so dominated the Formula One circuit this season that even a second-place finish that extended Rosbergs lead in the championship standings left them disappointed. Jose Juan Barea Jersey . "We need to make sure that were bulletproof," Rosberg said after Daniel Ricciardo passed the hobbled Silver Arrow with two laps to go to win the Canadian Grand Prix on Sunday. "Having lost the win, thats very, very disappointing, definitely, and also disappointing for us as a team. We have such speed and such a great car, to not win the race and even just finish with one car and come second is hugely disappointing for us, definitely. "Our ambition is to finish one-two so we need to make sure that we get back there again next race in Austria." Mercedes had won every race in the series heading into Montreal, with Rosberg posting two victories and four second-place finishes. Hamilton won the other four races, finishing second in Monaco last month; he had engine trouble and did not finish the season opener in Melbourne. Thats pretty much what it takes to knock the Mercedes off the top spots of the podium, and it happened again this week on the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve. Both Rosberg and Hamilton had the same problem, at about the same time -- the midpoint of the 70-lap race. When Rosberg radioed in for a solution, he was told, "We dont think we can resolve it." Rosberg said the problem put more pressure on the rear brakes, causing them to overheat. "I think it surprised us, yes, because the pace Mercedes has had all year," Ricciardo said. "Obviously, Im still going to take the victory, dont get me wrong. But they had their issues today, which allowed us to really make an attack. "But its nice that we capitalized on that. I think it would have been disappointing if they had their issues and they were able to still get the best of us." The second-place finish -- his seventh podium in seven races -- gives Rosberg 140 points of a possible 175 on the season; Hamilton is second with 118. Ricciardo moved into third with 79 after his first career Formula One victory, passing Ferraris Fernando Alonso (69 points), and Ricciardos Red Bull teammate Sebastian Vettel, the four-time defending world champion, finished third and is fifth in the standings with 60 points. "We are fully aware that Red Bull is still an amazingly strong team and pushing like crazy to catch us," Rosberg said. "We are well aware of that and we are always concerned and always making sure that our drive remains exactly the same as it was last year when we were half-a-second behind them. Were really pushing to even extend the gap." Vettel said he is feeling better about his car, but he wont let the two spots on the podium mask the fact that the Mercedes has been faster all year. And hes not counting on more mechanical problems for Rosberg and Hamilton in the future. "Today, I think we got lucky," said Vettel, the 2013 Montreal winner. "Obviously, it feels great and its a great reward for the whole team after such a painful winter and a very difficult start to the season. To get both cars on the podium and to beat at least one of the Mercedes, I think thats a very, very positive day for us." Ricciardo has two third-place finishes, two fourth-place finishes and a win in his last five races. He crossed the finish line second in the season opener in his homeland, but was later disqualified for an illegal fuel flow. Still, the 24-year-old Australian said it is too soon to the Grand Prix of Austria on June 22. "I think Ill just enjoy this for now and not look too far ahead," he said. "I think this is definitely a moment I should embrace. Im actually supposed to fly back tonight, but I dont know if I want to spend (the night of) my first victory on a plane." Steve Nash Jersey . TSNs Farhan Lalji reports the Edmonton Eskimos non-import DT has a workout scheduled with an NFL team next week and isnt expected to sign a deal with any team until then. Dwight Powell Jersey . Kelli Stack and Alex Carpenter also scored for the Americans, who avoided a repeat of Finlands upset at the Four Nations Cup in Lake Placid, N.Y., in November. Finnish goalie Noora Raty made 58 saves in that one, but the three-time Olympian could stop just 40 of 43 U. http://www.officialmavericksfanstore.com/kids-jalen-brunson-mavericks-jersey/ . Vinci also beat Dulgheru last week in Bucharest en route to her first WTA final in a year. Vinci next faces sixth-seeded Kurumi Nara of Japan, who beat Czech qualifier Katerina Siniakova 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-2. No. MINNEAPOLIS -- Minnesota Timberwolves President Flip Saunders says his phone hasnt stopped ringing as the NBA draft approaches. Saunders is a popular man because it is well known that star forward Kevin Love is available for the right offer. Saunders says trade talks in general, not just for Love, are "at a feeding frenzy" two days before Thursday nights draft. The Golden State Warrioors, Boston Celtics and Denver Nuggets are among the many teams known to have inquired about Love. Wesley Matthews Jersey. But Saunders says he will only make a trade if he feels the Timberwolves will be better off after the deal. If Love is not traded by draft night, things could pick up again when free agency opens. The Houston Rockets could get involved if they miss out on LeBron James. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Limburgse Vissers -> Aas en grondvoer Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: